tisdag 13 augusti 2013

Late night blog

Hiya there! Been away for quite some time and a lot has happened since the last time I checked in.

My weight is still the same even though I've changed my eating habits. I don't seem to gain or lose weight at all and it has got to be the most frustrating thing ever. 

I'm having trouble falling asleep right now since everyone else fell asleep some time ago. And this, right now, is what I hate. At night, when all your thoughts come out. 

I honestly feel like the most hideous person alive and someone I'm really in love with is so far away and unaware of my existence. That's got to suck the worst. Knowing that this one person you're completely head over heels with, doesn't even know you and if they did know you, they'd just see you as a friend. If you're lucky, that is. 

Anyway, I've tried to occupy myself a lot lately since school is starting again in only just a few days and I decided it'd be great to read the trilogy of fifty shades of grey, watch all seasons of modern family and white collar, while also watching new episodes of my other favourite tv shows that are about to take a long hiatus..

My eyelids are slowly closing so I better scurry and sleep. Goodnight world. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar