onsdag 23 maj 2012

Sorry... AGAIN.

I know, I know. I haven't been so active lately BUT there is an explanation for that.. Well, I've been busy with my life (yes I have one) and so many things has happened to me and I just couldn't even think about blogging. I'm still running Red Bedroom Records, along with Haley. It's been a few rough years but I survived, yay. I also had a twitter but I forgot the username and password for it or maybe I just deleted it... Either way, I don't know and I got a new twitter. It's going pretty slow. Not so many followers.. hah! But I'm working it. I tweet pointless stuff but it's keeping me busy at least. I think you're gonna have to put up with a dry, boring blog with no pictures what so ever because I'm a bit late on pictures so I don't really have any, nor have I taken any. My apologies.. But things are going pretty good with me and Lucas and I'm actually very happy about that. You guys know me.. and you know I love Lucas a lot. He's probably gonna read this cause he's this creepy, horny stalker. Yes I said it. Oh wow this was long. I have to fix the design now so laterz!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar