onsdag 23 maj 2012

Oh design..

So I finally found a decent picture for my design. I picked the one from our prom.... lol. Also ignore the fact that Chris Keller is in it. But it's memories, right? Not like he's a part of our lives anymore. In fact, I don't think anyone knows where he is. Maybe he's causing trouble in all states. Well, who knows. At least he's out of our lives. Good while it lasted... not really. Besides, it's not like this picture is gonna stay up there for a long time. It's sort of only temporary until I fix all of my photos and make a collage instead. I need more time since I don't really spend much on it... I mostly just surf the web and listen to music. But enough about that. I'm with Luke right now and he's ruining my bed cuz I'm here, blogging. I better finish this now. I write a lot lately. I need to cut down a bit. I better go now, duty calls! Or more like, Scott calls. See ya!

Well ain't you a bit grumpy, Scott? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar