söndag 3 april 2011

New label

I have my own record label now! Red Bedroom Records, I signed an incredibly talented girl named Mia Catalano, you should put her name in your memory she will be big! Lucas helped me with it anyway his new girlfriend Lindsay came over and gave me a supposed to be a lucky bamboo? So... Brooke has her own clothing line, Clothes Over Bros! So cool, huh? ;) And once again I live with Brooke!! So much fuun. Oh and Nathan had a injury so he's in a wheelchair right now and he's really creepy, seriously you should see him! Lucas actually proposed to me back in L.A and I said no and he is the reason why I came back to Tree Hill, I came back for him and seeing him with another girl kills me, I'm so heartbroken. Anyways here are some photos:

Brooke's store!

Roomies!!

At the label ;)

I love this house..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar