söndag 3 april 2011

4 years, 6 months, 2 days

Hey guys!! The reason why I haven't been online is that ALOT of things happened in my life and I've been really busy with family and all so I apoligize for that. But here's a quick recap: I found out that I have a brother and me and Lucas started to get really close ;) As friends though. I helped him steal a birthday gift for Brooke -.- So this "Derek" was actually a psycho etc.. Lucas doubted on him and I didn't believe him (which I should have) and Derek attacked me and that same night I met my REAL brother Derek. Crazy. So I've lived in fear these past months and that's not good but the good thing is that on prom night me and Brooke made up after we got attacked by psycho Derek (again). We're scared to death right now so we live together in Naley old apartment ;) We also had a little roadtrip to Honeygrove in Texas where Mouth was.. and ended up crashing a prom there since we didn't go to our own. And guess what? I've graduated from high school, yay!! ;) Haley also had her baby, James Lucas Scott, or what we call him, Jamie ;) It's been 4 years 6 months and 2 days since we all were gathered at the Rivercourt. It feels like it was yesterday. But that's one of the reasons why I haven't been able to blog, I've been busy with work and Lucas and all. Btw, Lucas and I are over so yeah that was it! I'm gonna fix my blog design too! I feel like I need a change...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar