söndag 16 januari 2011

Trouble with connection

OK! Before you complain and argue w/ me let me say this, I had some problems with the internet, it wouldn't work with me ;( So let me tell you about everything that went on in the show we did for Naley.... It was a complete mess! I did a scene with Lucas, and I started crying (don't ask why). Later on I told Brooke that I had feelings for Lucas so now she moved out of my room and this time it's serious, I just know it. This would probably be the biggest fight we've ever had. But enough about that (for now), let's talk wedding shall we?! The wedding went fine until Rachel got drunk because of Cooper (Nate's uncle) and she stole their limo (Naley's) and she crashed it etc etc... So Nathan,Rachel and Cooper ended up in the hospital but they're fine now but here's some pics!





I told Brooke about my feelings for Lucas...

Yeah I cried. But she slapped me! That bitch...

At the Naley wedding






Burned old memories..

 Lucas..


See you in a few days maybe,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar