söndag 2 januari 2011

Jake and I - Over.

Hey guys,

So I went to the park with Jake and Jenny then later we dropped her off to Jake's parents house, so me and Jake took a walk and talked. So later when we got back home we kinda talked about stuff and I suggested that we should get married. Yeah, that was a stupid idea. He told me to leave and go back to Tree Hill, that broke my heart. Apparently I said "Lucas" while sleeping so he thinks I still have fellings for him. But enough about that.   My car broke down so I called Nathan but he couldn't fix it so we had to call someone else. Who turned out to be a guy who was in the tutoring room while the school shooting. Interesting. Tonight we're putting up a show for Haley and Nathan who's getting re-married, I'm actually here at Tric right now, helping Brooke out. So I'll keep you guys updated. Later.



I thought about going to college here so I could be near Jake.

On the road.



Hales came too,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar