onsdag 29 december 2010

School shooting.

So you must have noticed that I haven't been online lately. That's because I got shot at the school shooting, and we lost 2 people. Keith Scott and Jimmy Edwards, R.I.P. The reporters, and the psychologists, and the analysts, and the so-called experts they're gonna try to make sense of this. But they're not gonna be able to. And even is we do make it out of here, we're always gonna carry it with us, it's never gonna be the same. I kissed Lucas that day, I thought I was gonna die so I just went for it and I feel awful because he's my bestfriends boyfriend, I don't wanna hurt Brooke's feelings so I'm just gonna leave it. Besides that kiss didn't even mean anything.. it was just a...kiss. Lucas, you're always saving me. Please let me find a way to save you. I kinda went on a date with Pete from Fall Out Boy ;) And Brooke is moving in to my room! Tomorrow the peeps and I will go on a little roadtrip to Rachel's parents house or something, she kind of invited everyone there so that weird? But... more update on that tomorrow, now I gotta go to bed Brooke is being so bitchy. And FYI she doesn't read my blog so she'll never know...



The days when I was happy

 The days before my life changed by that one shot.




Well well, off to bed. Later.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar