söndag 19 december 2010

Cheer,dead mom,fake friend..... ?

What's up you guys?! Blogging hasn't really been in my department these last weeks. But there will be pictures and I'll tell you guys what's been goin' on! The cheer competition went a little bit wrong, I ruined it because Rachel made me drunk and she made me end up in Lucas' bed! Stupid bitch... anyways Brooke decided to come to the cheer instead of the fashion show. And the whole cheer competition ended up into a big dance party ;) In your face Rachel! Then the next day we had a little concert at Tric and the band that was playing was Fall Out Boy, they were awesome. And NO Brooke I do NOT have a flirt going on with Pete ;) Oh yeah and someone leaked the time capsule! Brooke's video was all over the school, when she was flashing out her boobs! Tough one Brooke. And when Nathan said that the whole marriage thing is a mistake, Haley saw it and she flipped out on Nate. Poor Nathan. But here's some pics with a little part of my life ;) :

When I was in Lucas' bed.

Bitching at Rachel.

I miss you.

It all went just fine.

Really great until...

I fell and ruined it all. I was hungover.

Some fun dancing!

 ;)

Mrs. Serious face.

Best Friends Forever!

Sunkist concert!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar