söndag 31 oktober 2010

Last one for the day!

Heyy! So the Halloween party is done for the day ;) I left kinda early, but I have lots of pics that I think you wanna see!! First of all what everyone dressed up as: Me, Angel of death. Brooke, She-Devil. Mouth, Elvis ;). Lucas, Tommy Lee. And a girl named Rachel was PAm Anderson. Nathan was BATMAN! Haley, Sandy from Grease. So here's the pics:
I showed my dad the costume -He didn't like it very much.

Me and Mouth! Thumbs up guys!

Yeah, we were drunk. That's how that girl Rachel got in the pic I think? Oh Karen as a COP! She arrested us after that... 
I danced with Mouth! You're a great dancer Mouth;)

BDavis and PSawyer!

Lucas hooked up with Rachel. Haha

I love you Brooke!

I got bored...

Haley... I argued with her at that moment.


Goodnight! I'm goin' to sleep.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar