söndag 1 augusti 2010

Gotta love life sometimes...

Hey guys! So I told you about the break-up with me and Nathan... but to be honest we're good now, we didn't get back together but we are still good friends. But Lucas decided to send my artwork (the ones I threw in the trash) to Thud-magazine. They are gonna publish it and now they want me to draw something different well I'm not gonna do that cuz I draw whatever I want so that was the last time I ever sent my artwork to them! And Lucas next time you go through my art again you're gonna have to deal with me :) Oh and haha Lucas found out that Haley is going out with Nathan, way to go tutor girl! And FYI there's gonna be a cheerleading competition and as usual Brooke has to win it so yeah we're gonna go cheer.. yay.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar