onsdag 12 juni 2013

Me

Hey there. Been a while. Schools over and it's time for summer vacation. I'm not excited for this fall though because you see, I have failed myself and I have to  pay for it. I know this is just god punishing me but I have to take the punches. 

Something that hurts a lot is seeing people I thought were my friends, hang out with each other and not bother inviting me. I think I'm better of alone without anybody

I miss Tree Hill. I miss the awesome high school days. Sure, some days were bad but there are so memories I got to take with me. I wish I could just pull out a magic wand out of my pocket and say 'bippity boppity boo' and I'd get back to being 18 and then freeze time. 

Some trip down memory lane huh. I'm finishing off here and going to sleep. I hope you all have an awesome night or morning or afternoon, wherever you are :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar