fredag 29 mars 2013

Kind of back

Hello! I decided I wanted to kind of rant a little bit and get some anger out of my system. The thing is, I'm really sick, I caught the flu (boo) and I'm completely tortured. My back hurts, as well as my neck and my nose is really pissing me off and my eyes are all puffy and swollen. Basically I'm in misery street.

Now onto another note, I have just now finally figured out that absolutely no one likes me. Not even anyone in school. When I talk to this certain person who I thought was the only person who liked me, I feel that they're being distant and really doesn't want anything to do with me. I just get really sad and when I get sad I get depressed and when I get depressed I go completely all out and start crying behind my locked bedroom door. It's quite sad, really. And the only thing that can ever cheer me up after a breakdown, is music. Yes. But I should probably go listen to some tunes now before I get tooooo personal, have a good night/morning/evening/afternoon :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar