måndag 9 juli 2012

Creepy or.... creepy?

So, I just read some weird shit on yahoo answers that supposedly MAY have ruined half of my childhood... You ready? Okay! The Rugrats is a show we all know and love BUT could it be true that it was all just... a lie? I'm not gonna post the story here, you can just google it but I can reveal a few important things. The story behind Rugrats is apparently not true and that it is all in Angelica's head. It's like this tragic story for all these families on Rugrats and Angelica has some sort of disease that makes her hallucinate.. Freaky, I know. But what's even more freakier is that she dies at age 13 from an overdose. Yes that's right, Angelica was apparently a drug at a very young age. Just like her mother.. Weird. As for Chucky, the little red head we all adore, he died along with his mother...?  Creepy. As for Stu's little thing in his basement for creating toys? Yeah that's for his stillborn son. Doesn't make any sense? I know. This is all just in Angelica's imagination since she wants to have people around here who aren't judgmental. It's sweet to have imaginary friends, right? Not in this case. She became this crazy drug addict without getting to at least 15! So, it gets spookier Dil is real and not fictional like the others. Dil, Tommy's bro? Yes. Now, I don't know if this is true or just another bag of BS. Not gonna lie, it did freak me out a little. But what freked me out even more is that there are other childhood shows of our that also have a hidden, scary truth behind them. This does make me think though. What if, just what if all these shows we used to watch as kids, might have a scary truth behind them. It could be real or fake. However, I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was real. The producers of each show may have slipped in some drug addicts but covered it up really well to make it look like an innocent kids show?! It's sad but I think the truth should come out once and for all! I would like to know if the shows I watched as a kid, are real or not. I can't continue my whole life knowing that it might be a complete lie. These shows were, well are a part of me that I don't wanna let go of but I might have to. The internet and TV can be scary. Very scary. So I say, be careful and watch your back at all times. If you're uncertain about something, find out! Get the truth out there and gather people to help you. We can end this. I know, I know, I may be overreacting a tiny bit but I'm very fragile about this. After all, it is my whole childhood and I don't wanna find out it's gone to waste when I'm like 80 and get a stroke out of it, no. I'm gonna put an end to this. So... if you ever see anything like this I've told you, dig deeper and try to see if there's at least some truth behind it. Now my work here is done, my fingers are exhausted from all this typing AND I'm pretty sure I've made some spelling mistakes so if you'll excuse me, I have a night to prepare. If you came this far at my failed post, then beware. Don't let anyone trick you and be smart. Out smart the smart ones. Also, you should sleep with one eye open and lights on. Hahah kidding kidding! That spooked me wow. I shall give you a lovely photo I found on the internet (it can be a good thing sometimes) so here you go and enjoy the rest of your night/day/evening/afternoon or whatever :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar